* The shop is filled to the brim with the best primitive needfuls...please stop by and see what's new. Hope you can visit soon!! *

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Day 2 Primitive Kitchen Redo...what were we thinking?

TIRED...just getting home after a long day. Cabinets are cleaned, sanded and painted. The wood counter top has been sanded, wood filled and sanded again, caulked then stained. The entire kitchen has been painted with a lovely Valspar historically inspired color from Lowe's, Cinncinatian Hotel.

Here's some pictures, much more to do, but it is coming along.



The cabinets are painted in The Primitive Life Milk Paint in the color "Beets".


I just love the way the color of the counters look with this old frame and photo. I can't wait to get done and decorate! Right now though...time for bed!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I love how your counter top turned out! Hmmm...I wonder if my hubby would be up for that challenge?