* The shop is filled to the brim with the best primitive needfuls...please stop by and see what's new. Hope you can visit soon!! *

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Getting ready for this weekend!!!

This weekend we will be hosting the first annual OLD CROW MARKET!! Our beautiful town will also be holding the world famous Mount Dora Art Festival....FUN! Here are some pics of the displays and finds in the store....hope to see you all this weekend!

 How much do you love this bucket/crock bench?? We have recreated an original and you can order this one from us in any color...the look, the feel and affordable!

 FANTASTIC fragrance!! These candles are A M A Z I N G!!!!!
 Cutest prim bunny ever...

3 comments:

Susie~From My Home To Yours said...

Looking forward to the weekend. Praying for no rain and a little cooler weather though.

CYA

Unknown said...

I'm not sure if I can make it this weekend but we are coming tomorrow!
I went to the old store a couple times and was so sad when it closed.
I'm bringing friends so beware!!
I will say hello...good luck this weekend!
SueBee

Unknown said...

Hello to my friend Susie above me!!
Hi Susie!!